The Maharashtra Police is planning to recruit almost 12538 constables. In the first phase of the recruitment 5300 recruitment would be done by the department. The examination is to be held in November 2021. The article will provide you with brief information about the requirements and eligibility criteria, and the selection process for the Maharashtra Police Bharti recruitment.
The Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021:
- The candidate must pass class 12th or its equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have a good understanding of the Marathi Language.
- The minimum age is 19 years old and the maximum age is 28 years old.
- A resident / Domicile certificate is required.
- A caste certificate is required.
- Photograph (4 to 5 recent coloured)
- Sign of the candidate is required.
- NCC Cadet Certificate is required.
The age relaxation is applicable as per the Maharashtra Government rules-
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC – 5 years.
Maharashtra Police Bharti Syllabus 2021
We have provided you with the syllabus of the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021 Examination. You can prepare the entire syllabus with BYJU’s Exam Prep to grab a good score in the exam.
|Motor vehicle driving/ Traffic Rules||20|
Application for the Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021
Candidates who have filled up the Mahapariksha Police Constable Vacancy 2021, can fill the online application form by the following steps.
- Candidates first of all visit the official website of Mahapariksha or Mahapolice Vacancy 2021.
- Download and read the official ads carefully.
- After that, click on the link to go through the online registration.
- Fill in all personal details, address details, and follow steps.
- Upload required documents and click on the next step.
- Pay Fees and upload your photos, signatures.
- Re-check all the details are correct or not.
- Then, finally submit the online form.
- Take a printout of the form for further use.
- Follow the official website for further details
The application fees for Maharashtra Police constable Salary 2021 are
- For Reserved Category Candidate – Rs 350/-.
- For General Category Candidate – Rs 450/-.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy 2021 Selection process & Salary
The candidate needs to go through the 4 stages of recruitment given below. You can check them up-
- First and foremost eligibility criteria must be fulfilled.
- Online application and the fee process must be completed
- Written exam(Need to clear the cut off marks)
- Physical Test (Check Physical (PST/ PET) details)
- Medical test
- Document Verification.
The salary of Maharashtra Police Constable 2021 is INR 5200 to INR 20200 with a grade pay of INR 2000/- per month.
Maharashtra Police Constable Physical Standard Test
The Maharashtra Police Department has come up with the minimum physical requirement for the constable post. The candidates need to meet with the application form, if they are not eligible then they cannot fill the application form. The physical requirements are as follows-
|Height||165 cms||158 cms|
Maharashtra Police Shipai PET
Applicants who had passed the written examination will have to arrive for the PET/PST round. The candidate must score at least 40% of the marks to proceed with the next round of document verification. The candidate’s physical fitness will be tested by the physical efficiency test conducted by the department. This test will consist of three sub-tests. The details of the test are given below-
|Test for Male||Test for Female||Score|
|1600 meter race||800-meter race||30|
|100-meter race||100-meter race||10|
The last stage of the Maharashtra Police Selection Process is document verification. Their candidate would be called, to provide original copies of the documents to verify their authenticity. Candidates have to bring original documents with 2 sets of photocopies to avoid inconvenience during the process. Applicants should bring all their original certificates along with two sets of photocopies to avoid any inconvenience later on. Once the candidates qualify at this stage, they are eligible for deputation at various districts of Maharashtra under the Maharashtra Police Department.
The article provided you with all eligibility criteria for General, OBC, and SC/ST categories additionally you got the step by step by step process of application and the documents required for the vacancy. After reading all the information, most of the aspirants would have the necessary documents and eligibility, but the real hustle starts in the preparation of the exam, where you need the right guidance and a proper environment to crack the exam. At this date, there are numerous platforms that are best and facilitate you to clear the exam at ease but I recommend Byjus Exam Preparation because of the low cost are experienced teachers that give you the right guidance to clear the exam.
Stay Connect with Education Blog & If you have an education blog than write for us education.